Frost on Friday morning...

ReconRat

The apparent temperature (wind chill) will be below the dew point tomorrow morning. That will result in frost on the roads in various places at various times between 5am and 10am.

Having hit frost before (even a few days ago), and finding it not so much fun, I'd thought I'd mention it...

The apparent temperature (wind chill) will be below the dew point tomorrow morning. That will result in frost on the roads in various places at various times between 5am and 10am.

Having hit frost before (even a few days ago), and finding it not so much fun, I'd thought I'd mention it...

Bring it! That means the end of my allergy season :D

I ordered a set of snow tires for the Sable... I was hoping to wait until Thanksgiving time to put them on... ugh. Seriously though - for those determined to ride, be very, very careful. Most tires for motorcycles are not designed for temperatures much below 50 degrees. Make sure to ride accordingly.

I ordered a set of snow tires for the Sable... I was hoping to wait until Thanksgiving time to put them on... ugh. Seriously though - for those determined to ride, be very, very careful. Most tires for motorcycles are not designed for temperatures much below 50 degrees. Make sure to ride accordingly.

Never heard of that below 50 degree remark before but dully noted if true. I rode into work today. It will b Nice this afternoon on the way home so it should b worth it. Be safe everyone.

Yeah, Friday driving habits... not so good. People distracted, on phones, stuff.

I had frost on outside and inside. Guess I live in a swamp.

Hit bad traffic jam downtown. Apparently a deputy sheriff spotted a car he wanted.

That blocked two lanes, and morning rush hour backed up a half mile.

It took a while to get past that. But no bike, it really was slippery around my hood.

I'll ride a few days next week, I'm sure. Till the salt comes out and I lose interest.