Hitch Carrier, Fish Tank and Stand, and Small Air Compressor

crb

50 Gal Fish Tank, Stand, Assorted Chemicals, compressor, heaters, rocs, top, light, filters, etc.

******FREE********

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

Compressor and hitch carrier sold.

The fish tank is getting put on the deck to make room for the tree on thanksgiving, if you want it cone get it FREE!You must take all of it.

*****FREE first cone first to get it ******

I have a set if aluminium atv/lawn mower ramps I'm not sure of weight rating or brand. They are too lite duty for my brute force and I. I bought them at tractor supply only used 3 or 4 times. $25

Edited by crb

Location and your compressor is on the stand with wheels?

It is on the stand and wheels looks identical to the one in the link. It has had little use. I bought it to blow the water lines out for winter at our other house. It is located near Salem Ohio. I was not able to find time to get it out of the shed sorry. The compressor is 5 years old, but rarely used, its been in the shed since last Christmas.

Edited by crb

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks bowdog for being flexible on meeting and purchasing the hitch carrier, and thanks beegreenstrings thanks for purchasing the air compressor.

Fish tank, stand, etc still availble delivery within a reasonable distance can be arranged make me an offer.

I wish I could take your fish tank. ... my 29 gallon tank is a bitch to move every year or two, I can't imagine a 50 gallon tank would be a good idea for me.

Yea the 50 gal fish tank is not lite at all, I hate moving it. The nice part is the tank has just about everything to get started unless you want it for salt water fish, the wife had fresh water fish.

The fish tank is getting put on the deck to make room for the tree on thanksgiving, if you want it cone get it FREE!You must take all of it.

*****FREE first cone first to get it ******

I have a set if aluminium atv/lawn mower ramps I'm not sure of weight rating or brand. They are too lite duty for my brute force and I. I bought them at tractor supply only used 3 or 4 times. $25

Edited by crb
i