Automatic weapons shoot @ Ft Harmar Sunday

Beegreenstrings

Buddy/exboss of mine is a R.O. down there and called me and let me know my favorite toy and distributor was going to be at the shoot.

I called the neighbor boys from up the road (dad shot himself a few years back), they are both into military gear and personally I think they both need to go! Even if it is to the National Guard, would do them some good.

The youngest was happy to get behind a old springy. I kept talking to some of my buddies and made a few new ones. Got him behind a few other toys as well. Buddy put him behind a H&K 51 with a 12" barrel :D

It was as loud as the M2 sitting at the other end of the firing line.

Got the boys some time on a 1913-1914. A Thompson. M60. Couple full auto M16's. MG44. Mp44. Few AK's. Then there was other items that they shot they new what they were but I had no clue. I dont think the one little guy stopped smiling the entire time we were there.

Funny is he is 90lbs soaking wet. He jumped on everything those guys offered up!

He was as happy as he could be. Had to give him a helping hand on his shoulder when he fired the 51 though. :D

First pic is him firing a garand second is a table of H&K short barrel tools.

Edited by Beegreenstrings