A Lieutenant for Franklin County and my burnout in a mustang.

DTM Brian

"Did you get your tires cleaned off back there??"

These were the words I heard after doing a burnout in one of my mustangs as I was getting ready to make a new video with my GO PRO.

"Whats the camera for?"

Did I really need to answer this question?

We ended up chatting for awhile about the car and he drove off telling me to be careful. You could tell he wanted to laugh at me but was holding back. I am sure if it had just been a sheriff I would have gotten a ticket or two.

Good times. :)

Useless without video...

Video is on my computer. Just not sure I want to post it on youtube.

So where's the video!!?? :lol:

See above answer.:D

Is that the stang you where having the motor bottom end problems with when I was out for the dyno tune on my Triumph? If so, good to hear it's out beating up on the tires again. :D

That mustang is up and running as well. The mustang today is a different one. I know I am going to get a bunch of shit for not posting it up. Maybe I will take a copy of it over the shop for people to see.

But if he gave you a ticket, he would have been "that asshole cop". Not saying you would say that Brian, just a general comment.

Not me sir. An "asshole cop" is one that writes a ticket for 60 in a 55. If I would have gotten a ticket I would have deserved it. I know when I deserve and do not deserve one. I make it easy on an officer when I know I am in the wrong.

• Upvote 1

Not me sir. An "asshole cop" is one that writes a ticket for 60 in a 55. If I would have gotten a ticket I would have deserved it. I know when I deserve and do not deserve one. I make it easy on an officer when I know I am in the wrong.

:cool: I'm outta rep though...

I got a ticket for smoking the tires of my buddies stealth outside of his work trying to make him hurry up lol.
What section did he cite you for? Reckless Op? Failure to maintain control?

"Display of speed".

Ask me how I know...:rolleyes: