Spot the mistakes in this ad!

JStump

I was reading a tech magazine I receive and saw this ad for Samsung SSDs. I glanced at it and thought something was odd, that's when I started to really look at it and found 4 mistakes in the image. It appears to be 5 or so bikes all photoshopped together. I will start with what I found and lets see if there are any other mistakes.

1. This appears to be a triumph 675 for the most part yet it has a single sided swing arm.

2. It has both an undertail exhaust and a side exhaust.

3. The entire bike is reversed so the kickstand is on the wrong side(except for the single sided swing arm which is correct but should not be there in the first place lol).

4. It has 2 sets of rear sets! The extra set appears to be coming out of a random fender or something Hahahaha!

073c001c.jpg

mcusa675_083wc.jpg

mcusa675_089w.jpg

Edited by JStump

I agree with all your points, I'm not sure what is going on with that pic. I also don't think the lower fairing is right, the cutout for the clutch looks all wrong to me

I am assuming you mean the rear brake and you would be correct, good catch. It looks like they had enough sense to know the brake is on the right side so they chopped out the shifter and put in the brake but there is still what looks like part of the peg assembly behind the brake lever. Also, it is the wrong foot peg assembly all together.

Edited by JStump

I am assuming you mean the rear brake and you would be correct, good catch. It looks like they had enough sense to know the brake is on the right side so they chopped out the shifter and put in the brake but there is still what looks like part of the peg assembly behind the brake lever. Also, it is the wrong foot peg assembly all together.

Nope, I meant the clutch. If you look at the first pic of the actual Daytona you posted, you can see the similar lower fairing. They inverted the picture so now the stator (and subsequently the kickstand) appears on the right side instead of the clutch. It seems like they did a lot of photoshopping to get that to look coherent, imagine if they would have just taken the picture and left it the right way.