cod mw3 ?

Joey614

Just wondering who is getting it because I wasn't at first but ended up going with the whole new mw3 xbox. Used to play a lot then sold it a year ago and decided to get another xbox even tho I'm leaving December 12th for boot camp.

I played battlefield at my friends and it looks good but just jot my type of play. I like the smaller maps and stuff of cod

Ditto, I'm gonna try to get mw3, money permitting, lol

Sent from my extremely awesome captivate...

I'm getting it on tuesday before I head into work. I picked up battlefield, the game is really good but the maps are almost too large!

yea I'm sure its a good game but just gotta get used to it and its a team based game. In cod I could just play how I want and still do good.

I'm picking up my copy @ midnight but will try not to play into the wee hours of the morning since I have a road trip scheduled for Tuesday back to NC.

I also have BF3 but haven't ventured online with it, yet.

The one I'm really stoked about is Skryim.

If you guys are into the smaller maps, then play team deathmatch in BF3. This game is amazing and the physics are unreal. Plus the vehicles are the icing on the cake.

The vehicles are actually one if the things I don't like about it.

Sent from my extremely awesome captivate...

The one I'm really stoked about is Skryim.

this!

i got bf3 when it came out, and have mw3, assassins creed, and skyrim on preorder...just have to pick them up

assassins creed is the most fun franchise ever imo - but the multiplayer isnt too great...its fun for a little bit and then after that it gets boring...interested to see it on this new one coming out though

skyrim is going to be amazing...i especially love what they did with the dragons, giving them AI and releasing them into the wild ...they can literally show up any time at any given location on the map, which is sweet

skyrim is going to be amazing...i especially love what they did with the dragons, giving them AI and releasing them into the wild ...they can literally show up any time at any given location on the map, which is sweet

Not to derail the discussion too far from MW3 but the videos of Skyrim are just unreal with respect to the detail in the world they've created. Oblivion was and still is an enjoyable game to play but Skyrim has taken it to a whole other level. If I could take the rest of the month off starting next Friday, I'd do it - beer, chips, and Skyrim for a month.

Idk how much into gaming you guys are but when I play I'm serious / try hard all the time. That's one thing I do good. Pwning n00bs! ;) cod 4 10th prestige cod waw 10th prestige, mw2 10th. Haven't owned a xbox since before black ops so really haven't played it

I have been playing battlefield since the beginning, this one is by far the best I have played, even with it being rushed. I like COD as well and will be getting it as well. Battlefield for me never gets old and there is aways a new aspect of the game to explore.

MW3 looks good...I have never played anything from the Battlefield series before, but I am seriously considering picking BF3 up. I tend to like the larger maps in the COD series so I have a feeling I will like BF3. The small maps like Nuketown on Black Ops or Dome on WaW are just dumb to me, nothing but people spraying and praying they hit something while running around like idiots...where is the "tactical" part of that?? lol.. I also like Medal of Honor Limited Ed. on the PS3 (I know I am in the minority on this one) the campaign is really fun and the multiplayer is good even with the limited & smaller maps.