Sh****y dog breath

bacchus

dogs that have breath that bad usually have teeth problems. you should take it to the vet and get it checked out, would hate to get a gum infection that leads to an infection in the blood stream....my dogs teeth got to that point and we had to start brushing them daily to try and save them, and she eventually had to get them all pulled....my dog lived to be 16 and i think she had her teeth pulled when she was 9 lol...we fed her dry dog food just put some hot water on it and let it sit for a few minutes then drained it before giving to her so it was soft and easy to eat

if the dogs teeth check out ok, get those Greenies Dental Chews - they will help keep your dogs teeth healthy and should help with the bad breath

dogs that have breath that bad usually have teeth problems.

Ditto..

You can take it and get its teeth cleaned or go to target or wally world and buy the doggy toothpaste. I brush our dogs teeth at least once a month. Our pup that died and one of our other dogs we had to take and get done. They had to put them under to do it. It was costly, but a abcess tooth on a dog can kill it!