bitches.

RSparky

The other night I held the door for three teens walking in to the store. One walked by, one glanced over at me, and the third.... he shoulder checked me for no reason. There was plenty of room to not brush into me. Needless to say, a small altercation took place. So much for being nice

Teens are the worst when it comes to manners. Don't give up....most normal people are greatful

Yes they are.. At Akron U the kids are the WORST!! Most people think they have rights to the middle of a hall and they want you to slide along it.. Pshhh.. Right. It's funny to see their face when they dont think I will shoulder check them.. Kids have no respect now a days. Being at Akron has almost given me a chip on my shoulder because of the blaghten rudeness..

Yes they are.. At Akron U the kids are the WORST!! Most people think they have rights to the middle of a hall and they want you to slide along it.. Pshhh.. Right. It's funny to see their face when they dont think I will shoulder check them.. Kids have no respect now a days. Being at Akron has almost given me a chip on my shoulder because of the blaghten rudeness..

I hate Miami Oxford so much cant drive through without almost hitting someone or seeing way too many popped collars, north face and Ugs it's like a pre requisite to go there :nono: I do enjoy driving down the main street with my windows down and some sort of non main stream music going (usually metal) and the looks on their faces :wtf::lol:

I hold the door for others and always thank people for holding it for me...the world would be a better place if we all slowed down just enough to think of some one else.

No, I am too important to slow down for anyone other than me. :rolleyes:

:wtf: well, this thread took a strange turn.

Hey newb, that's normal around here... :D

These things will happen when in Crakron

Karma will come back to those who are rude...just wait.

Is this why I can't find a job?

Cintas didn't hire you? Might be easier after thanksgiving to find a job. But anything you did in the past was forgiven when you joined OR...all the good you do will also come back to you.

I am still talking to cintas but they didn't hire me yet but I did take a drug test for them so thats a good sign. I have been dealing with them for 4 weeks now so it has been a little discourageing to have to wait so long.