After Thanksgiving Drinking

Casper

Just the same as year's past. Mike's Grill. 10p-ish until they throw us out. Cash only. Yadda yadda.

Mike's Grill

724 North High Street

Columbus, OH

(614) 291-9441

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=mike%27s+grill+columbus,+ohio&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=46.764446,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=mike%27s+grill&hnear=Columbus,+Franklin,+Ohio&z=14&iwloc=A

Call me if you get lost or whatever. If you don't have my number, PM me.

This isn't an OR thing FYI. It's something a few of my friends and I have been doing for ten years or so. It's an open invite type of thing. The more the merrier.

www.facebook.com/events/285864678119002

Since I don't drink, they don't have dartboards, and I might get beaten if I ask for an O'Doul's, I won't make it out.

BUT, if someone needs a safe ride home, the Friendly Ghost can find my GoogleVoice # in my details. Joint is right near the downtown condo, but I'm in W'ville tonight. 20 mins. pickup time, assuming the girlfriend dujuor is snoring... :D

Since I don't drink, they don't have dartboards, and I might get beaten if I ask for an O'Doul's, I won't make it out.

BUT, if someone needs a safe ride home, the Friendly Ghost can find my GoogleVoice # in my details. Joint is right near the downtown condo, but I'm in W'ville tonight. 20 mins. pickup time, assuming the girlfriend dujuor is snoring... :D

You shoulda come out anyway. Way friendly place and I'm sure they had O'douls.

On another note: I think Gen3 and I decided that fucking a sheep would be better than fucking a goat because a sheeps fur would make it easier to hold onto and goats are meaner and may have horns. What a night. Havent been that drunk in a while.