2012 zx14r

Helmutt

Roaring Toyz and Brocks Performance got together and did some testing on the track, and on the dyno.......short story is they used last years exhaust system ( believe it was a shortmeg or alienhead system ) and slapped on a ZX10's PC for some basic mapping -- with a stock motor and wheelbase.......Ricky Gadson ended up running 8.99 with power/torque range hitting about 205HP @ 125lb.ft.

Impressive numbers for a basic slap-n-go exhaust setup -- can't wait to see what this thing will do with proper tuning, stretching, and a system that's actually designed for this engine. Nice to see Kaw stepping up a little on power and asthetics for the 2012 model, but there's always plenty of room for improvement......as usual :D

So, who's buying one??

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone heard of any dealers having one?

I haven't been to a Kaw dealer in a while but a guy at work said Vista Kaw in Dayton had a new one..... I'm not in the market for a new ride so I never went to check it out

I love the 14 favorite bike I've ever ridden in all aspects.

Me too, they just do it all -- they fly, handle, its a comfy ride, and they're asthetically appealing......I like the 2012 even more - the new way they've layed the side grills in is just a killer look