Catching speeding motorcyclists with fishing nets???

Casper

All you need is a spear gun towing a line. Shoot it through the rear wheel. Boom, down.

Try to avoid shooting it through the rider, though. Lots of blood can be difficult to clean up.

(How many people forsee "night watchmen" getting their asses shot off for pulling crap like this)

All you need is a spear gun towing a line. Shoot it through the rear wheel. Boom, down.

Try to avoid shooting it through the rider, though. Lots of blood can be difficult to clean up.

(How many people forsee "night watchmen" getting their asses shot off for pulling crap like this)

Try and catch me now. :D

hublessBike2.jpg

In Vietnam we fish for speeding motorcycles with bricks :wtf:

Now I'm a bit curious to see if someone is stupid enough in the states to try this.

Hey wasnt so long ago there were people chucking bricks and shit off of over passes. Tell me that wouldn't hurt like a mother.

The motorcycles in the picture look like scooters, so it's not like they are throwing bricks and nets at turbo Hayabusas going 200 mph. They're probably just keeping the low speed scooters from running through road blocks and such.

that was my first thought as well