OK pretty cool! 1911-22

Beegreenstrings

$386.54 out the door on those. I've sold a shit load of them! Its the same gun as the GSG version, same manufacturer but they say Sig on them. The GSG version is $346.20 out the door, but they are hard to get. Distributors sell out of them super fast.

They also have threaded barrels and are super easy to set up with a suppressor.

I think I read somewhere the chiappa is going to put RFID's in their firearms. I would love a 17 hmr 1911 :)

The chiappa one is garbage by most accounts. It may be worth the extra money to get the Sig labeled one as I'm told the finish is better. The finish on my GSG slide is rather thin and will need redone soonish.

$386.54 out the door on those. I've sold a shit load of them! Its the same gun as the GSG version, same manufacturer but they say Sig on them. The GSG version is $346.20 out the door, but they are hard to get. Distributors sell out of them super fast.

They also have threaded barrels and are super easy to set up with a suppressor.

Yes they are.

5wmav5.jpg

walther, how quite is that thing?

Then on the other hand how much did the suppressor cost you?

That can is the SWR Spectre which is probably the most expensive but one of the best sounding .22 cans on the market (Also rated for 22FA, 22mag and 17hmr)

Generally it runs around 400-450 depending on the dealer and then the 200 tax stamp on top.

It doesnt sound any better than my form 1 can thought which I made for about 50 in material. hahahaha. sorry Tom, had to. :) If you want a 22 can, get the SWR Spectre or the Thunderbeast 22L-1 or 22S-1 in my opinion.

Edited by flounder

Well I am happy that they have all these options. Should be a nice plinker...

But again... Will all the aftermarket parts for 1911 work on these... Obviously I doubt the trigger will but the saftey, hammer, beavertail and slide lock should all be the same? Correct? How about grips?

That can is the SWR Spectre which is probably the most expensive but one of the best sounding .22 cans on the market (Also rated for 22FA, 22mag and 17hmr)

Generally it runs around 400-450 depending on the dealer and then the 200 tax stamp on top.

It doesnt sound any better than my form 1 can thought which I made for about 50 in material. hahahaha. sorry Tom, had to. :) If you want a 22 can, get the SWR Spectre or the Thunderbeast 22L-1 or 22S-1 in my opinion.

I had about 20 seconds of time in writing that check, how many hours did you have in that can? Seriously though, we ought to find someone with a sound meter and measure em (and the new SS sparrow).

Well I am happy that they have all these options. Should be a nice plinker...

But again... Will all the aftermarket parts for 1911 work on these... Obviously I doubt the trigger will but the saftey, hammer, beavertail and slide lock should all be the same? Correct? How about grips?

Pretty much anything on the frame will fit. Albeit, minor fitting may be necessary. I'm pretty sure trigger is GTG. 1911forums should have a thread with a list of parts interchangeability.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=261931456

So why dont they make them in a 22 mag edition... That would be cool.

I was thinking they could make it a kit. Come with a extra mag and barrel for a 22 WMR.

Kel-tec makes the PMR 30 in 22 mag, but they are having issues keeping up with demand. Hopefully the other firearm companies will make a version in 22 mag, or even 17 HMR?

The GSG i seen at Fin Feather fur had a tactical rail molded into the frame, just in front of the trigger gaurd. Not my visual liking for the look of a 1911.

I had heard the Sig version of the 1911 22 was made by GSG and just stamped Sig.

Since I can not afford my friends older model Hammerili Trailside, I think i will settle for either the "normal" GSG 1911 ( no tact rail ) or maybe the Smith and Wesson 22A.

Kel-tec makes the PMR 30 in 22 mag, but they are having issues keeping up with demand. Hopefully the other firearm companies will make a version in 22 mag, or even 17 HMR?

The GSG i seen at Fin Feather fur had a tactical rail molded into the frame, just in front of the trigger gaurd. Not my visual liking for the look of a 1911.

I had heard the Sig version of the 1911 22 was made by GSG and just stamped Sig.

Since I can not afford my friends older model Hammerili Trailside, I think i will settle for either the "normal" GSG 1911 ( no tact rail ) or maybe the Smith and Wesson 22A.

Smith and wesson 22a is junk.