Finished Bobber With PICS!!!!

Chrome

So i started this project earlier this year and being so busy with work i have finally finished it!! So here it is:

As i said before this thing is FOR SALE I am looking to get $3500 but am a little neg depending on how serious you are. I will also plan on making another one of these very soon so if you want one that is custom made for you let me know and we can discuss it.

About this one:

It started out as an 81' Yamaha XS650 special

The mileage is 7217 but will rise a little more because i plan on riding a bit more this year.

The bike is in tip top shape, the carbs are jetted to meet the needs of the pipes and filters. It does start on the 1st or 2nd kick everytime.

The bad:

the number 4 starter gear is bad. it does have the electric starter on it still and does work, but will grind every now and then. It is about $50 for the gear and spring and it is located behind the clutch. I never bothered with it because i like the kickstart much better. (way more badass)

If you are interested in it let me know and we can set up a tiime for you to take it for a spin. NO JOY RIDES!!! you must have cash in hand or equivalant

I do have the title in hand

20111126163558996.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

20111126163610830.jpg

20111126163646275.jpg

• 3 months later...