1000's of car ads, Must Sell!

lagalaxy8

I've been collecting cars ads & brochures for years, More ad's then brochures, Have everything from the 60's up to today. Mostly late 90's to today, 7 boxes full (24x16x11 boxes), 99% of the ads are sorted by the brand, would be great for a collector, swap meet, ebay, etc, remodeling house and i just don't have room for them anymore. $500 or Make Offer!

ads.jpg

Edited by lagalaxy8

dude, you have the worst ads ever.

lbtsglws

Would you like me to list every ad i have?

1 1998 Ford f-150 ad

1 1967 Pontiac ad

1 1978 Chevy Camaro ad

Now times that by 100,000 hope you get my point.

Each one of those boxes is filled to the top with every car manf that you can name. Someone that is interested would understand. I already sold my motorcycle ones and it was listed the same way. They came, saw them and took them home.

This isn't a normal car ad where you list miles, aftermarket, damage, needs etc.

lighten up francis

there, i've bumped yer ad twice

p.s. yer breakin the roolz. "When posting item(s) for sale, be sure to include an asking price. This is required."

You bust my balls and I can't respond? ;)

Thanks for the headup on the rules, I forgot about that on this site, I'll revise the ads.

Will you separate? I'd like an ad for a 1973 Chevy Vega, a 1979 Datsun Pickup, and a 2003 Dodge Dakota.

I'll give you a batting cage token, 1 decoder ring from a set of 2 (I think my friend from elementary school still has the other one), and a partial box of what's labeled as 200 pushpins (there my be like, 78, of them left :dunno:)

Will you separate? I'd like an ad for a 1973 Chevy Vega, a 1979 Datsun Pickup, and a 2003 Dodge Dakota.

I'll give you a batting cage token, 1 decoder ring from a set of 2 (I think my friend from elementary school still has the other one), and a partial box of what's labeled as 200 pushpins (there my be like, 78, of them left :dunno:)

"Insert Witty Comment Here"

Sounds like a hell of a deal, but I would feel like I was screwing you so I'd have a ad 2 Aztec ads to even it out.

Must be a slow day on the forum today. You guys can laugh but someone will buy these and make some money off them. Check ebay people buy ads all the time because they frame them for whatever car they have. The guy that bought my bike ones listed them on ebay and tripled his money and did little work. I just don't have time anymore with 2 little kids. I had one box that were alcohol themed ads and sold them for over a grand on ebay.

Do you have 1972 Cutlass supreme ads?

I used to do the swap meet scene. I would go to Half Price Books, and buy all the older magazines for a dime each, and sell the car ads from them for 3 - 5 dollars each ad. Good way to make money if you have the time

Do you have 1972 Cutlass supreme ads?

I used to do the swap meet scene. I would go to Half Price Books, and buy all the older magazines for a dime each, and sell the car ads from them for 3 - 5 dollars each ad. Good way to make money if you have the time

Realize today, how slow work is that i might be looking for something to do later this winter so I might end up listing some of them on ebay. When i get a chance I'll look and see if i have any cutlass ads.