Traxxas XO-1

Jst2fst

This would be nice to have except for the fact that if I crashed it I'd be out a nice chunk of change. Still cool though.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/the-supercar-of-radio-controlled-racers-can-be-yours-for--1-100.html

Extended Video below for iPod application

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy6JJc6wXrA&feature=related

actually i can do whatever i want for the most part.. its actually AWD and came with "drift slicks" so i do drift it.. i have off road shocks to switch out with dirt tires so i can rally it too... does about 35-40 on dirt currently.. and well i'll see if i can find the vid.. ive taken it to the westerville skate park and freestyle jumped it.. off the vert ramps the step ups and screamed through the bowl.. its pretty fun.. mine was like 300 something a year or so ago

edit: parts are really cheap for mine.. ive replaced over 30 hub assemblies.. at like 50 cents a peice so i dont have a problem beating it up a bit

cool thing is it is water proof.. i can literally run it underwater..if it didnt somewhat float that is.. all the components are from traxxas' boats so i dont have to worry about getting it wet

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

I have the team Losi gas powered monster truck, they are a freakin blast. I take mine to Moto X races in the summer and play in the campgrounds at night. Amazing some of the things you will put them through while drinking at night and they always seem to hold up.

Not bad, I'd like to own a rc helicopter but I'd probably get in trouble with it.