Dats one baaaad bitch.

RSVDon

So is a '63 corvette, and arguably looks better than a Viper.

http://youtu.be/OQ4I4QFZ_5E

Rod Saboury's twin-turbocharged small block '63 Corvette exemplifies sick with a side of fries by laying down a 6.95 quarter-mile just after some drive-thru Micky Ding's. Here's how.With pump gas, power windows, DOT-approved tires and a slew of cup holders, Rod Saboury saunters up to the strip and lays down a brisk high-six quarter mile run at 210 MPH - making the nearly impossible look completely effortless.

Using a 2,400 HP small block Chevy built by Moran Engines and force-fed by a pair of turbochargers, Saboury has catapulted himself into the record books by having the world's fastest True Street drag car. Stuck firmly to the pavement on a set of 22-inch tires, every launch is a careful balance between unlimited power and short-order traction. All of this insanity actually gets 11 miles per gallon on the highway in full race trim.

http://jalopnik.com/5149839/this-1963-corvette-is-the-fastest-street+legal-car-ever

3cbe46a27228825e366221295eb452f7.jpg

I'd expect that from a Viper...

The '57 may be skreet legal, and he may have driven it all around for drag week. But that thing is not practical. No interior, obscene cage, no A/C, the list goes on. I watched Jeff run at drag week and he made insane passes, kudos to him. But you don't just jump in that thing and go for a drive.

The Viper in question is a full interior car will all components intact except for what needed to be done to fit the cage.

Fixed

Touche Brian. Tig ol' bitties FTMFW. :D

So is a '63 corvette, and arguably looks better than a Viper.

The '63 Corvette is a timeless classic. But that '63 Vette is an ugly sin.

Edited by RSVDon