WTB: Home Audio Reciever

Bad324

Apparently my cheap-o Sony I've had for 5 years has decided to kick the bucket thus leaving me needing a new one.

I don't need anything fancy, just a receiver I can plug a couple speakers into and has an AUX input for my iPod and computer.

Figured I'd see if anyone had anything they wanna get rid of on the cheap before I go buy a new one

I was looking at a new VOOM. It will between that one and the new Denon. My sherwood I have had for 21 years now is still working well, but might become a garage stereo before long.

i am still looking for a rca chord that will tie my Ipod into my home stereo as one of the components.

Does anyone know do they make one of these? I used to read up on all the new stuff back when I was a fireman and had time to do that. Lived to see the new crutchfield catalog on the table. Have not seen one yet though, so I am guessing no.

pretty sure this is in my living room. the speakers on my flat-screen are crap. This (along with big-ass 90's speakers) makes all the difference in the world.

I have a technics 500 watt 5.1 channel for $50.

Technics is good stuff, at least their high end models are......I still use my component system from '89 and sounds great, works perfectly -- this seems a good deal, what year and model is it?

I have a spare Kenwood amp I've had packed away for some years, you're welcome to it for the cost of shipping - worked fine when I boxed it up.....let me know Bad

welp my thought process changed and I'm thinking of just spending the money and getting a quality reciever. Thinking of going with this one

http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-HT-RC270-7-2-Channel-Network-Receiver/dp/B003K51IPI/ref=sr_1_1?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1323955707&sr=1-1