Mini me was helping us put up Christmas decorations last night

Casper

Jeeze noob. Who comes to a bike site to post pics of babies? Don't you people here ever ride? Every time I get on here its either guns, babies, or disrespectful pictures of naked women. Where are the bikes? I think I'm going to complain to the owner of this site and then go back to CR where they stay on point. All of the threads there stay focused on racing in the Columbus area just like their name suggested. This is not Ohio Riders it Ohio Baby and Gun owners.

Jeeze noob. Who comes to a bike site to post pics of babies? Don't you people here ever ride? Every time I get on here its either guns, babies, or disrespectful pictures of naked women. Where are the bikes? I think I'm going to complain to the owner of this site and then go back to CR where they stay on point. All of the threads there stay focused on racing in the Columbus area just like their name suggested. This is not Ohio Riders it Ohio Baby and Gun owners.

:lol:

Oh man, that coming from anybody else wouldn't have been nearly as funny.

:bow: