Crazy Garage

Hydrant

OMG!!! I no longer feel the need to live after seeing those since I will never have that :crytroll:

Although I would probably be happy with a house HALF as nice as some of the houses those cars live in and 1 nice toy.

Edited by JStump

The third one up from the bottom...is that a liftable ramp so you can roll out without starting the car and filling the room with fumes!?:wtf:

good guess. I was wondering what the purpose of that would be. Makes sense.

almost all of those garages are to overstated for my taste though. I liked the ones that were set up like the car was in a 50's diner though.

I think even if i had unlimited funds, you still wouldn't catch me with 2 ferraris and 2 lambos in my garage... Definitely no marble flooring, or any of that crap. Life is not a photo shoot.

I'd be plenty pleased with room for 4+ cars, along with 10 bikes or so, a dedicated beer fridge, decent stereo, lots of tools, and enough lawn chairs for my friends to hang out.

How about the one that has 2 of the same Ferrari. one red one yellow. and I agree with Redkow. There is no reason to have multiple Ferraris and Lambos. You can only drive one at a time an the wife sure as hell wont be driving any of them. EVER!!