German slingshot

Tigerpaw

hey, slingshots are kind of badass as far as primitive, inexpensive weapons go!

I see no practical purpose to mount 2 knives on one, but take a sling-shot ball to the chest, and then come back with the dennis the menace comments!

hey, slingshots are kind of badass as far as primitive, inexpensive weapons go!

I see no practical purpose to mount 2 knives on one, but take a sling-shot ball to the chest, and then come back with the dennis the menace comments!

When I was a kid we didnt have XBox, PS and pussy shit like that. We had slingshot fights, BBgun fights and a little game we called switch tag where you got hit with a stick until you stopped running. Dennis the Menace lives in Germany?

Pretty sad. Having 2 knives mounted on a weapon that akward to weild is less than useless. Did you check out the shuper shweet play-doh custom grip on the pepper spray? I can guarantee this dude has been peed on more times than he's been laid...kinky Germans, I'm surprised he didn't incorporate a pink rubber fist into his utterly ridiculous contraption. Also, it seems to me that the knives would.likely cut his rubber band....and tough shit if the play-doh slips and that fucker comes back and imbedds itself in your face.

True ultimate fail.

We did the slingshot fights. Used BBs for ammo. had rock wars. basically throwing rocks at each other down an alley till someone got hurt and quit. We also fought on the trampoline everyday. doing wrestling moves on each other till we were to tired to lift one another up. Those were the days.. I would love to be 14 Again..