Secret US documents about Iraq wary found in junkyard

Casper

Hmm... I dunno, but if I was a betting man, I'd say I'd doubt it.

I'm pretty sure the courts think there's a big difference between intentionally disseminating classified docs and negligently disseminating them. Regardless of the fact that the information is now "out there" in either case.

Manning should've just thrown his discs in the trash for "someone" to find later.

The media sickens me.

The media didnt do anything wrong here. A lack of attention to detail concerning policies and regs regarding the destruction and handling of classified materials occurred...from the bottom to the top of the chain of command. Theres reg and policies in place to handle shit like this, and those who break them should be punished...or demoralized.

This is not what the American Military needs right now.

Unfortunately no it doesnt. We need leadership out there that doesnt yield to shit like this.

They are always to eager to demomize soldiers but something that should get reported like the fun walker scandal gets little mention. I'm not saying it was right what happened, it just makes me wonder whose side they are on sometimes.

everyone needs to see this. because most people in this country live in a bubble and think we can do no evil.

well looky here....are we really any different than a guy with a plan to fly a plane into a building?