Go Pro Hero HD $135 shipped

tyler524

You're young, fuck the house for now. Go buy a damn bike and get that shit ready for track time. I need more suckers out there in 'I' to make me feel fast. :D

shit i'll be starting in noob and probably stuck there awhile

Nah. I only did 2 novice days at two different tracks. You just have to get comfortable with the pace and work on your skills while in novice. Listen, ask every question that comes to mind regardless of how silly you think they are and hook up with an instructor for some one on one. There's LOTS of people who will help you on track.

EDIT: Unless you're going to be like Rob and run an entire season as novice. :D

Not being a dick or anything, but shouldn't that post be in the market place?

:rulez:

Seems directly relevant to the thread considering the woot ones aren't available any more...

Maybe the personal sale should have been posted in the for-sale and linked from this thread. :confused:

Seems directly relevant to the thread considering the woot ones aren't available any more...

Maybe the personal sale should have been posted in the for-sale and linked from this thread. :confused:

The personal sale is what I was referring to honestly. But I always post good online deals in the market place also since it is technically stuff for sale, just not mine. The whole thread should have been in there the more I think about it.

But who cares, the mods are MIA and slacking anyway. :D

If you post them there I won't see them. If it a 3rd party thing liek this I say OT is the right place. It's more of a motorcycle-related FYI than a "sale".

I'm glad it was posted here - I got one of the woot gopros and I'm loving it. Wouldn't have noticed it in the FS section.

first dibs.. are they both the full HD 1080p? ANY hardware incuded?

Dibs??????? Do people actually think that still works? :wtf:

They actually really arent for sale. Just sharing some info about myself lol. These things are great!!!! Do all kinds of things like record at different angles, record speeds up to and past 180mph, picture perfect 1080p quality but I never use 1080p because it takes for ever to transfer to the computer. Actually, these specific gopros are a "hot item" lol

• Downvote 1

They actually really arent for sale. Just sharing some info about myself lol. These things are great!!!! Do all kinds of things like record at different angles, record speeds up to and past 180mph, picture perfect 1080p quality but I never use 1080p because it takes for ever to transfer to the computer. Actually, these specific gopros are a "hot item" lol

Wow. Way to be a douche. :nono:

Maybe you should edit your post in this thread then dipshit. And yes, Dibbs does work on this site because we ate tr kind of people that have the common curtacy to give reach arounds.

Maybe you should edit your post in this thread then dipshit. And yes, Dibbs does work on this site because we ate tr kind of people that have the common curtacy to give reach arounds.

English??? wut???

Yeah dibbs doesn't work in today society. Do you live under a rock or something? Out of 100 times someone has called dibbs, Id say 100 of those people back out. If I followed the dibs mentality, I would never sell anything. Watch. I will sell one of my gopro cameras to the first person who called dibbs. Ready go. TwiztedRabbit whats your paypal address and I will bill you the 200 shipped for the gopro. Comes with everything that it comes with new. Wires, mounting options, 2 cases etc.

English??? wut???

Yeah dibbs doesn't work in today society. Do you live under a rock or something? Out of 100 times someone has called dibbs, Id say 100 of those people back out. If I followed the dibs mentality, I would never sell anything. Watch. I will sell one of my gopro cameras to the first person who called dibbs. Ready go. TwiztedRabbit whats your paypal address and I will bill you the 200 shipped for the gopro. Comes with everything that it comes with new. Wires, mounting options, 2 cases etc.

its easy to say someone is going to back out of a dibs when you change the offer. Not to mention $200 for a used one isn't exactly a deal whatsoever so its even easier to "back out" of said dibs

its easy to say someone is going to back out of a dibs when you change the offer. Not to mention $200 for a used one isn't exactly a deal whatsoever so its even easier to "back out" of said dibs

Change the offer? $200 shipped... offer never changed. ANd if you dont think $200 is a deal then dont call dibs. Simple as that. If you want a new one, go buy one for $300. If you want a slightly used one with very little use, save $100 bucks. Or just dont call dibs if you dont like the price ;)

English??? wut???

Nope just in the kitchen ;)

So you started by offering BOTH gopros for $200

Im selling both my gopros for @200 shipped. I paid $300 each over the summer. Comes with everything.

(My emphasis)

Then you rescinded that...

They actually really arent for sale.

The you un-rescinded, but changed it to ONE for $200

If you want a new one, go buy one for $300. If you want a slightly used one with very little use, save $100 bucks.

Well done on being promoted from douchebag to douchecanoe.