Go Pro Hero HD $135 shipped

tyler524

Considering I just got one for $135 new, and you can still get them on eBya for $200 new, asking $200 each used makes zero sense. $200 for a pair, well that makes sense.

Ok, so we'll chalk that up to a miscommunication. Stuff happens.

Now what was that about the "I'm selling them" then with the "not actually for sale" then with the "I am selling them" again thing??

Considering I just got one for $135 new, and you can still get them on eBya for $200 new, asking $200 each used makes zero sense. $200 for a pair, well that makes sense.

Ok, so we'll chalk that up to a miscommunication. Stuff happens.

Now what was that about the "I'm selling them" then with the "not actually for sale" then with the "I am selling them" again thing??

Did the price go down that much?? I paid $300 for these damn things at best buy new when they came out over the summer. I know electronics dont hold there value and become obsolete but never thought this fast.

As for the 2nd part of your message, its a game called connect the dots. I am not at liberty to explain further other than I am just showing I am the REAL beastedonyou2 ;)

What does passing a police car in the median look like at 120 mph with these cameras that aren't for sale?

Does the GoPro have high enough resolution to see the officer yell "Oh shit!", drop his donut, spill his hot coffee all over his nutty buddies, fumble with his seatbelt, then give up when he sees how far past him you are already...?

And then the rest of us wonder why he's so pissed when we trundle past a 5-over, and then we get tazed 6 times out of spite.

Edited by Scruit