FS: Paintball Gearbag

Radio Flyer

Selling my paintball stuff to get some extra cash for the holidays.

Willing to trade for some gun things.

I'll snap some pictures if anyone is interested.

75 for all three items.

Red Dye I3 Mask- 30

White Halo B W/ Speed Feed- 35

NXE 3 Pod Harness, 4 pods included- 30

Edited by Radio Flyer

I did have some FSDO before I got the board. The board has a ABS setting which ups the dwell if the gun has been inactive for 15 seconds.

If you're having issues it's the two orings in the can or too much lube, maybe a combo of both.

You need to take shockers apart and relube and clean the bolt and anything it touches after every case you shoot.

zdspb.com is a great site for shocker maintenance.

I used to see shockers getting stuck on the field all the time when I was a paintball ref, I loved the size but ended up getting a dm6 because of this issue. Makes me wonder why smart parts never really addressed the issue if an aftermarket board can solve the problem.

I used to see shockers getting stuck on the field all the time when I was a paintball ref, I loved the size but ended up getting a dm6 because of this issue. Makes me wonder why smart parts never really addressed the issue if an aftermarket board can solve the problem.

It's just an issue with the kinetic orings inside. Shockers are pretty sensitive to the oring you put in them. Who doesn't upgrade their board in a high end gun anyway?

This is true^^ Hell, I put a virtue board in an ion hahaha granted I got the board practically free as a tester, just had to buy a $300 gun to put it in, and that thing was faster and more reliable than almost any gun out, possibly even better than my DM6!

Edit: I really wanna go play now! I haven't gone in like 4 years :*(

Edited by JStump

All the high tech what not I got a 20 year old tippman 68 special that will whoop on your turbo full auto guns LOL! I am looking for a gun for my oldest son he want to go play with me, but looking for something a bit cheaper.

I'm willing to move around on the price, that price is for everything you need to play.

FYI, I still shoot capped semi at 12.5bps.