Looking to trade guns for 308 bolt rifle/ak/sks`

crb

Maybe 8MMDale can help you with a trade of some sort?

I have a local dealer that I can work with, but you get a better deal usually with private individuals. If I go the dealer route I will probably just put it on layaway and keep my toys.

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

Pics of Winchester 30-30. Blood (deer/animal) has stained/worn/faded the blueing on the rifle. Asking $150 picked up NE Ohio not interested in shipping or driving too far to meet anyone unless doing a trade. This one won't win any beauty contest, but is a good shooter. I have a couple boxes of 30-30 I can dig out for a little extra.

Edited by crb

You change your mind more than most women I know:)

NoBama 2012

Why do you say that? And yes somtimes I do, my dealer had a deal on a TCP, and I found some ammo that is supposed to give better expansion and penetration. So yes things change and I am going to try 380 again since I am having a hard time finding anything else that qualifies as a pocket gun.

Why do you say that? And yes somtimes I do, my dealer had a deal on a TCP, and I found some ammo that is supposed to give better expansion and penetration. So yes things change and I am going to try 380 again since I am having a hard time finding anything else that qualifies as a pocket gun.

Just giving ya a hard time:)

Trades only

Ok I'll sell

Want a BUG

ok no BUG

$500

Ok $475

Just razzin

Let me know what u think of the TCP compared to the LCP. I think my hands may just be too big for the LCP. Actually scuffs of my finger from the trigger guard

Would love to have that XDM. but if I spend that kinda dough I should prob hold out for the Glock 26 or 27 I've been wanting. Got any pics of the XDM? Let me know if u cone down at all on price. (have no clue what it's worth so not implying you're high)

NoBama 2012

Ill let you know how I like the TCP, my dealer should have it in Thursday. I should pick it up Saturday if I am home in time or Monday. The only reason I'm not looking for a bug anymore is because I have one coming in. :)

I have been struggling with what to sell if anything, I have a hard time letting go, but the XDM is just a bedside gun rarely if ever carried. $475 is probably the best I will go. I really don't need the money just moving in the direction of rifles. If I don't sell or trade anything I just have to save longer.

I will get some pics of the XDM up tomorrow.

Here's a .308 on Armslist for a Marlin XL7 .308 heavy barrel for $350.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/255135/columbus-ohio-rifles-for-sale--unfired-marlin-xl7--308-heavy-barrel

Her's a gun blast report on it. List was $326?

http://www.gunblast.com/Marlin-XL7.htm

Edited by Gump

Here's a .308 on Armslist for a Marlin XL7 .308 heavy barrel for $350.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/255135/columbus-ohio-rifles-for-sale--unfired-marlin-xl7--308-heavy-barrel

Her's a gun blast report on it. List was $326?

http://www.gunblast.com/Marlin-XL7.htm

It's already sold, I checked on it already, but thanks for the heads up.

Still have that Winchester? If so where are you located at ... I think I asked where or what na was before. Let me know. I am interested in it and will be in the cleveland area in a couple of weeks for the indoor world championships. We always come up the night before and get a room so I would have time to waste.

Still have that Winchester? If so where are you located at ... I think I asked where or what na was before. Let me know. I am interested in it and will be in the cleveland area in a couple of weeks for the indoor world championships. We always come up the night before and get a room so I would have time to waste.

I still have the Winchester for now. I live near Salem Ohio about 45 min to an hr from Cleveland we could meet up if its on my days off.