Looking to trade guns for 308 bolt rifle/ak/sks`

crb

Hey Bee where are the indoor Champs at? the ix center? I would like to come watch.I could use any advice on shooting a bow as I just picked up my kids first compound bow yesterday. I cheated and got a crossbow LOL!

Yep, over at the IX. Probably cost you the admission to the show to watch. But yeah I can slide info your way... Anytime you need something let me know.

I should state I still have all my contacts but as I get more into 3 gun I am trying to transition to shooting the 3 gun more than archery. But, does not mean I will forget how to make it all work. Between the woman and I we have won or placed in a (whole) lot of championships, shoot-offs, leagues, money shoots, 3-d shoots you name it I have shot a arrow at it (except a Grizzly, but I am trying - damn alaska lottery).

Edited by Beegreenstrings

Interested in a Browning Boss in .308 w mounted scope?

:nono: crb needs a bolt gun crb needs a bolt gun crb needs a bolt gun crb needs a bolt gun crb needs a bolt gun crb needs a bolt gun crb needs a bolt gun crb needs a bolt gun crb needs a bolt gun crb needs a bolt gun crb needs a bolt gun....

Pics please! :D

Offer withdrawn except on Winchester. Beegreenstrings Winchester is yours if it still around on the 20th.

I'm not giving anything away!

PM me your info man... I want to put it in my phone so I dont forget about it... I have a tendancy to do those things. :rolleyes:

Offer withdrawn except on Winchester. Beegreenstrings Winchester is yours if it still around on the 20th.

I'm not giving anything away!

That's cool but just to clarify "in more" should have read "more in" reference what some one asking what I wanted to trade. No worries.

Just cuz I'm knew BGS what's the CRB needs a bolt gun reference?

I think he said that be side he is interested. I didn't mean to offend you by withdrawing my trade offers, I simply got too many low balls. I appreciate the offer I am just going to save up to get what I want.