Paypal bullsh*t!

Beegreenstrings

Sarah - PayPal :

Hi. I'm Sarah, PayPal’s automated customer support assistant.

How can I help you today?

You :

Sarah, on my account screen I show a payment I sent and a payment that was cancelled however I do not show the money that was sent/cancelled in either my paypal account or my bank account. Can you please help.

Sarah - PayPal :

I'm afraid I didn't understand your question. Can you ask it more simply?

You :

How much simpler can it get?

Sarah - PayPal :

There's no charge to open a PayPal account and to transfer money from your bank account to your PayPal account. There is also no charge to purchase items using your PayPal account.

There are fees in other cases, such as:

You :

R U Fucking Stupid

Sarah - PayPal :

I'm sorry you seem to think I'm not so intelligent.

You :

You got that right. Amazing

Still waiting on comment...

you know it... It's like I over payed the gas company which I only pay once a year. They did not want to do a return on the funds. I asked them if it was drawing at least 15% interest compounded weekly she laughed and said no. I told her, then it would suit you and your company better to write me a check for the over payment.

Shit just cracks me up. Every company out here anymore expects you to give give give but god forbid you ask them to return moeny to you.

Edited by Beegreenstrings

Funny thing was this was not a dispute. I sent the guy the money and it just set there. I called him and he said he never got it... Made us both scratch our heads. I just went in and cancelled it myself. No dispute. But it still takes 3-4 days because we already took it out of your account.

No really! :lol: