Bowling for Kids Charity Event...

flounder

So here's the deal.

I will be participating in this year’s Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowling for Kids charity event on Saturday March 1st. This event helps to match kids with caring role models. If you would like to make a donation please visit my page which is listed below. I appreciate any help you are willing to provide. .

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=246629&lis=1&kntae246629=619DB1415B864DCBAF343E9687F63042&supId=203587733

I really hate asking for $ but this would go to a good cause. I figure there may be a few people on here willing to donate a dollar or 2. I honestly wouldn't want someone to do more then that but I figure we all probably loose a buck just in change on a weekly basis.

And to the mods, I have no idea if this post is against forum rules or not but if it is, I apologize and feel free to remove it. Anyone that decides to donate, I really appreciate it.

So here's the deal.

I will be participating in this year’s Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowling for Kids charity event on Saturday March 1st. This event helps to match kids with caring role models. If you would like to make a donation please visit my page which is listed below. I appreciate any help you are willing to provide. .

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=246629&lis=1&kntae246629=619DB1415B864DCBAF343E9687F63042&supId=203587733

I really hate asking for $ but this would go to a good cause. I figure there may be a few people on here willing to donate a dollar or 2. I honestly wouldn't want someone to do more then that but I figure we all probably loose a buck just in change on a weekly basis.

And to the mods, I have no idea if this post is against forum rules or not but if it is, I apologize and feel free to remove it. Anyone that decides to donate, I really appreciate it.

Would you be interested in me setting up a PayPal donation on here for this? Maybe we could get one big Ohio Riders donation together?

Would you be interested in me setting up a PayPal donation on here for this? Maybe we could get one big Ohio Riders donation together?

Thats an option but paypal takes 2% of every transaction where with the actual site, what is donated is what actually gets donated. If anyone decides to donate, just pm my with your name or you can put it in when you donate and I will make sure to take all those names and say that XXX$ was donated by OhioRiders.net.

I matched what you had raised to date (2/27). :grin: I also gave you an honorable mention along with OhioRiders.net.

Hope you can bowl better than you rebuild two-stroke engines! :thefinger:

I was wondering who donated.. Big props to you, I really appreciate it. I owe you a beer the next time your in town... :D

You're a good guy. ;) and thanks again.

You'll have to let me know next time one of these comes up. I'll come down and roll a few games with ya to raise some money. It just so turns out I was in Cinci all weekend at the Ohio USBC State Tourny....didn't do so well down there.