Gubment Motors Recall - 2012 Sonic might be missing front brake pads

Casper

If I were to buy something new it'd be a Ford. At least they know how to run a damn business and not ask for a hand out.

Yes. Ford not only figured out that they need to start putting out quality cars that people want to buy (Fiesta, Fusion), but they figured it out so long ago that they didn't need the bailout funds.

Besides GM's complete idiocy in their vehicle lineup, they doubled down on the stupid by blowing millions on a marketing campaign saying they paid their bailout when they used additional government funds to pay back the original bailout.

I had a 2011 Cobalt with 33K as a rental for New Years, I couldn't get 30 miles before it started developing multiple LOUD rattles in the dash. Build quality is complete shit.

so like didn't the tire-hanger-on-er guy notice something did not look right?

Or at the end of the shift, the next guy installing front pads was like " Dang, the bin of brake pads is still full, why are they still here?"

How about the load-them-up-on-the-truck guy, "whew, that was close, almost drove the car off the top of the trailer cuz i could not stop quickly"

I don't see the big deal all the cool squids are taking the front brakes off of their pimped out sportbikes. Why not take em off the cars hell you still have 2 rear wheels with functioning brakes. It's not like car travel as fast as those squids and need to stop in a hurry like when they pass a babe on the side walk who gets blinded by the sunlight reflecting off of all the chrome.