.50 BMG LC 86 150 rounds $425

Kyle Hunter

The Nikon D4 was officially announced last night

Ok. So I couldn't understand that kind of money on a camera. Tonight, I just traded (even) my old box truck http://www.assfaultjunkies.com/showthread.php?t=15951 for a Nikon D300s camera. Had my truck on Craigslist for $2500, needing some work. Sis (who knows a lot about cameras) says I got the better deal. Would you agree?

4587c05f-3b94-5c91.jpg4587c05f-3b9e-b69a.jpg

NoBama 2012

You should have asked before making the trade. I don't know what the van was worth to you but below are the prices that I can find the items for. It's a nice little kit if you are interested in the equipment, and certainly much easier to store and move.

This guy broke down the "value" for items that are generally packaged together.

D300s would have come with the MH-18a = $1,100

18-200mm would come with the HB-35 hood = $500

And the Nikon "multipower battery pack" hopefully a genuine Nikon MB-D10 and not a knock-off or off brand would have included the MS-D10eh and a MS-D10 tray. = $180

Nylon Camera bag = ??

You should have asked before making the trade. I don't know what the van was worth to you but below are the prices that I can find the items for. It's a nice little kit if you are interested in the equipment, and certainly much easier to store and move.

This guy broke down the "value" for items that are generally packaged together.

D300s would have come with the MH-18a = $1,100

18-200mm would come with the HB-35 hood = $500

And the Nikon "multipower battery pack" hopefully a genuine Nikon MB-D10 and not a knock-off or off brand would have included the MS-D10eh and a MS-D10 tray. = $180

Nylon Camera bag = ??

I have it listed for 2500 but I think I have about 1800 in it.

I saw Some of these cameras going for $3000 (and some for $1200 like you said) on eBay. Not sure what the difference is

NoBama 2012

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...