Barber March 10th

rslocum

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have to wait to see how things unfold, but I would love to get to Barber that weekend. I have heard nothing but good things.

Can't go.. I am going to Jennings on the 12 and 13th.. I rented the track out for just my friends... WHAT WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like perfect timing! Two days at Barber followed by two more at Jennings?

Already have the itch. Signed up and headed to Alabama on the 10th. Anyone been? Worth it? Looking forward to it.

Barber worth it, Is this a joke or real? Ok, I will bite.

Yes it is worth it. I have been down there the last 2 or 3 years in March. Weather has always been great (knock on wood) but the track does tend to weep in a couple corners (water comes up in the middle of the track). First couple sessions can be a little cool but it warms up nice by noon.

If you enjoy riding Mid-West tracks, I advise you not to go.

• 1 month later...

Oh snap, Rob without all the horsepower. :p

Hopefully become a better rider not relying on the power to make up for areas I can improve in. Bike is 40lbs less and feels much more nimble than the 1000. It actually still pulls pretty good if I stay in the revs. Overall pleased with the purchase.