Fs: 2003 cbr 600rr

Cheech

Yeah, this is happening. I would rather have the cash to get out of debt and rebuild my savings, and I haven't been riding this as much as I'd like.

Here's the details:

2003 CBR 600rr

34K on the clock, mostly highway miles from the previous owner.

Bridgestone BT016's front/rear. Rear has about 50% tread life on middle, 70-80% on sides.

PC3 installed and working. I pulled down the "stock" tune from Dynojet's website for the version of PC3 and slipon that I have, and the numbers don't match up which leads me to believe that this might have been custom tuned at some point.

55W DDM HID's on both headlights, wired to high-beam switch. LED strip just below that (think new-model Audi headlights) that is wired to low-beam and constantly on.

Galfer brake lines front/rear, DOT5.1 fluid flush when lines were installed

Alth rotors front, perfect condition

EBC HH pads front/rear, 3 years old.

Battery Tender wired to underneath passenger seat

Fast-Pack passenger seat cover, expands to hold a shitload of stuff, collapses to be almost invisible. I get a lot of comments on this, and it's been incredibly useful.

Two Brothers slip on, older model with the chrome exhaust port. Not crazy loud.

Fender eliminator

Integrated turn signal, smoke

Pazzo shorty levers, black

Renthal soft grips

Oil been changed with AMSOIL since I've had it

Plastics are painted white, and are physically pretty beat up. No really noticeable cracks, but lots of places where I just couldn't get the screws to match up anymore. The sharpie signatures and designs more than makes up for it, to say that this is a "custom" bike is putting it mildly. :)

Bike was dyno'd at Dyno Tune in 2010, it makes 99hp to the rear and that's with shitty weather which mucked with the dyno results. If you pull it during the summer, I'm sure it will do 105.

That's it for the bike itself, here's what you would get with it:

Complete set of replacement plastics, custom painted flat grey with a black stripe starting between the headlights, extending on both sides of the windscreen, along the top of the tank, and along the sides of the tail ending with the end of the tail being all black. Also, the indented part of the fairing around the air intakes are metallic-red. These are NOT clear coated, and would probably need to be before you attach them to the bike. I don't trust the paint to withstand a rock chip or normal street riding as-is.

Battery Tender

Front and rear stands

Proton turn signals (one of the wires needs to be soldered, I bought it from someone with a bare wire sticking out of the turn signal. It's a doable job. I wanted to put them on the new fairings, but that kinda fell through.)

Any other spare odds and ends (I know there are spare pegs in there)

That said, I'm hoping to get $3400 out of this. I hope the plastics set can sweeten the deal since I know that's on the high end for something like this. I'm willing to entertain offers, I'm not willing to entertain trades or parting it out at this time. Have clear title in hand and all that stuff.

Edited by Cheech