FS 16GB iPhone 4 Black

TheBrown57

Selling my iPhone 4 to pay for my upgrade to a 4s.

Selling for $250 Free shipping via Paypal or local pick up

Has new back glass from Apple store (the lens on the camera had gotten scratched and had the whole thing replaced so it would take nice pictures again)

AT&T

Baseband 04.11.08

Very good condition

SANY0055.jpgSANY0053.jpgSANY0054.jpgSANY0057.jpgSANY0056.jpg

Edited by TheBrown57

I have a couple more questions... How old is the phone? Are there any scratches on the face/screen? I cant tell but in two of pictures with the phone data I see a line going across the lower part of the screen. not sure if it is lighting or a scratch. What kind of condition are the plug in ports (power cord/headphones) in?

I am not trying to be difficult. I just dont want any surprises. As long as everything works we should be good. Can you pm me your palpal email address?

Thanks

Nick

I have a couple more questions... How old is the phone? Are there any scratches on the face/screen? I cant tell but in two of pictures with the phone data I see a line going across the lower part of the screen. not sure if it is lighting or a scratch. What kind of condition are the plug in ports (power cord/headphones) in?

I am not trying to be difficult. I just dont want any surprises. As long as everything works we should be good. Can you pm me your palpal email address?

Thanks

Nick

Completely understandable, its about a year old, I buy the new (to me) phone wait for my upgrade then sell my current one for a new (again to me) one, my tech addiction pays for itself in that aspect :D

It has a few scratches but the one in the picture is the lighting, nothing that takes away from the screen. I clean this phone pretty regularly and I keep it in a belt case not in my pocket so not a whole lot of pocket lent getting in it.

Pm sent

Added to original post but in case no one see's it

Free Shipping via PayPal or local pick up