Hope to see more OR members at the track this year

Photos by Marty

Well, Casper twisted my arm and now you guys have to deal with me. You can also thank Nick B. for bringing me into this group.

I hope to see more OR members at the track this year with Moto Series or WERA. You can't miss me when I'm at the track!

Now, when does the track season begin?:rh1:

Well, Casper twisted my arm and now you guys have to deal with me. You can also thank Nick B. for bringing me into this group.

I hope to see more OR members at the track this year with Moto Series or WERA. You can't miss me when I'm at the track!

Now, when does the track season begin?:rh1:

How'd I twist your arm? LOL. Blame Nick. :)

Welcome aboard though, and thanks for supporting us.

what's next? dave and tony's bistro springing for an OR sponsorship?

loool jk

also, tell todd to get his ass on here, I've been telling him for freaking ever, but nobody listens to me just cause of a few restraining orders.

Marty, I think you need to put down the camera for a session or two and get your ass on the track also. All this talk about how you're better than Nick and Jinu and Craig.

Time to put up or shut up!

:eatdrink:

Marty, I think you need to put down the camera for a session or two and get your ass on the track also. All this talk about how you're better than Nick and Jinu and Craig.

Time to put up or shut up!

I said I'd be a better back marker, not racer.

But hey, I'd love to play but trying to get the bike and the pop=up to the track is a tad difficult.

I know, I'll use your bike Kevin. It is insured, right!

Marty,

I know I live a ways away, but do you do weddings too? We had someone lined up and they bailed/quit doing pics. Our wedding would be a aways away though in Lancaster, OH but figured I'd throw something out there.

Might be an issue if he plans to do photos for the Putnam track days that weekend, but I am sure if you pay him enough he might be able to make it haha

I'll have to charge you 500% increase on my prices for that in order to pay for the mental help I'll need after that.

jbot will give you 500% more sexual favors for your work, I'm sure.

I have always been curious; what kind of purchase rate do you get for all the photos you take at a track day? I don't think most people buy them, and those that do surely wouldn't buy all of them so I would think its a pretty small percentage (especially with all the photos you end up taking)

Sorry, Jbot's not my type.

As for the CD's, it's hit or miss. Some weekends are better than others. Going to do something a little different this year.

I just gotta get my butt in gear with some stuff I need to get done. It would be easier if some pictures or cd's were bought.

HINT!