Nesba Canceles MW season!

SJC1000rr

Crazy, especially considering how many dates they have done at Beaver Run last year and the Putnam dates they had scheduled for this season. Wonder who is going to pick those dates up?

Beverun has never been a Midwest event for NESBA. those are mid-central dates.

I've ridden with NESBA for 4 years and only did 2 Midwest events, both at Putnam.

I just read the email, what the fuck. I just got my membership with them toward the end of last season and had a great experience with them at BR, so I guess that's $25 I wasted.

It's not much money but I joined with the intent of doing more weekends with them this year when Motoseries was not holding an event. I kinda want my money back!

I joined either last August or September. If my understanding is correct, it would be good for one year. I'll re-read my receipt info to make sure, but I'm quite certain I have at least 8 months to go on my membership.

I think I'll be making a call today.

And yes, I've been a very happy Motoseries customer since 2009. With all the dates and tracks that are scheduled this year, I won't have much reason to go with anyone else.

"you catch more flies with honey than vinegar."

Strictly speaking, NESBA doesn't have to offer any kind of refund on the membership. It's still valid; you just have to travel more to use it.

That said, if you ask them for a prorated refund, instead of demanding one, they're not unreasonable people.

I know they've already said that Mid-West members won't be charged any fees to sell their credits.

Good luck.

yes btw you are correct with NESBA a membership is 1 year from purchace... with STT it is a year set on a specific date.. Eg. bought in june ends in december good for 6months and prorated..

I could be wrong, but I believe that changed when they created the "elite" membership package, and dropped the regular membership from $75 to $25.

I'd check their website (which is probably still out of date...) but I think you buy for the 2011 or 2012 season now; not for a calendar year.

"you catch more flies with honey than vinegar."

Strictly speaking, NESBA doesn't have to offer any kind of refund on the membership. It's still valid; you just have to travel more to use it.

That said, if you ask them for a prorated refund, instead of demanding one, they're not unreasonable people.

I know they've already said that Mid-West members won't be charged any fees to sell their credits.

Good luck.

I wouldn't go yelling at them by any means, I had a great experience with them at BR last year.

I truly am upset but I'm not going to get all uptight over a few dollars. Yelling at people over the phone rarely accomplishes much.

• 1 month later...

I got an email from NESBA this evening about safety, and saw this schedule at the bottom of the message for April:

April 2012

4/1/2012 NJMP - Thunderbolt

4/7/2012 VIR - South

4/8/2012 VIR - South

4/9/2012 VIR - North

4/8/2012 Summit - Main

4/9/2012 Summit - Main

4/14/2012 Barber

4/15/2012 Barber

4/28/2012 BeaveRun

4/29/2012 BeaveRun

4/28/2012 CMP

4/29/2012 CMP

So are they back on for the Midwest or what?

I got an email from NESBA this evening about safety, and saw this schedule at the bottom of the message for April:

So are they back on for the Midwest or what?

Beverun has never been a Midwest event for NESBA. those are mid-central dates.

Reading ownz you :D, as stated before, beaver run is not considered midwest for them.