'97 Yamaha YZF600R

MattKatz

I Bought this from a Buddy who replaced it with a Hardley....I mean Harley.

He wanted to sell it so I bought it from him to help him out and Im listing it here.

Nice bike for its Age for sure.

I like to keep all Sales honest and disclose as much as possibble, as it makes sales easy and expectations on the level.

We know the Bike at a minimum had been knocked over in the past because of the broken lever "NUB" and it had a cracked upper fairing which was replaced with an OEM one after he purchased it. Clean Title, 17,500 Miles, Good Rubber, starts and runs even in the cold. He rode this for two years as his starter bike before buying a Big Boy bike. It has the rear handles removed, but we still have them. It also has some standard style front flushies. The mirror base is still broken as well as the lever "NUB" but I am going to replace both mirrors and levers with new units before the sale. Seat has a tiny tear in it which he has placed a 1/2'' piece of E-Tape over. Chain looks to be in Good Shape as well as the rubber. It has a 600RR integrated tailight retroed into the rear tail which looks pretty good. Front Widnscreed in blacked out as well as all the graphics and the front fender (all done my him, with a Can, but looks very nice IMO). It also Has some D&D Exhaust on it.

I think thats about it.

It will make someone a great bike or starter Bike.

Looking for $2100 for the bike.

Please PM me if interested or text me at 937-361-4011

Thanks

Matt K.

Yamaha

Yamaha

Yamaha

Edited by MattKatz

• 1 month later...

Spring is almost here....talk to me.

Mirrors have both beeen replaced and Are new units. Bike was just ridden today.

Its ready to go for someone....And I just listed it on Craigslist for $2400.

Get a better price here.

Edited by MattKatz

I'm my experience, any sportbike in good shape that runs, In season Is easily worth $2k. I've owned and sold a ton of bikes, and in general, regardless of year, getting a good riding older sport bike is gonna run someone $2k. So I'd say my price is spot on. But hey, thanks for the bump.

I'm my experience, any sportbike in good shape that runs, In season Is easily worth $2k. I've owned and sold a ton of bikes, and in general, regardless of year, getting a good riding older sport bike is gonna run someone $2k. So I'd say my price is spot on. But hey, thanks for the bump.

+1... very fair price

Would you be interested in a trade with some cash? I have a custom AR-15 that is practically brand new that I would be willing to put towards a deal. Let me know what you think.