Doomsday Preppers Feb 7th

Jst2fst

I just read some of the bios and this looks good.
Back to the original post... Lol

The guy who does the survival podcast was asked to do this show and he told them to shove it up their ass. Who ever said it was right, the are going to make these people look like crazies.

I'm just curious to see what they have.

It's going to be very different than most preppers. They picked the ones that would make good tv, not the average ordinary guy with a case of mountain house in his garage and a box of ammo. They are going after the people who have gone to the excess on everything.

the concept is there, just not sure how they will edit/ air it.

Maybe they took some of the people from the Extreme Coupon show? J/K,

I still have may Boy Scout field handbook from camp 30 years ago, I should probably update the outdoor book collection.

• 3 weeks later...
rofl. Hippies and liberals are gonna go the way of the dodo bird in like 3-4 weeks after the apocalypse.

:lol: I don't know if I'm gonna continue to watch this or not. Thought it was funny that they were gonna invite them in then kill them in their sleep If they wer gonna hurt them with weapons.

Watched this last night. All I can say is wow... I think its smart to be educated and having something of a plan but storing 50k lbs of food and some of those plans are crazy.

Of course if something ever does happen Im sure everyone will wish they prepped more.

The girl in the houston apt was an absolute train wreck. Works out 4hrs a day bullshit. yeah works out at the twinkie factory!And the way she talked made me want to kick her teeth in.