LOADS of Suomy helmets - Size Medium...

Moto-Brian

Got a few Suomy lids I need to get rid of to make room for the new ones...

All are size Medium

All are used, but in damn near mint condition. Used very little as I always have about 4 new helmets a year or at one time. So, the interiors are clean and everything is great...

1) Suomy Spec1R Bayliss White: Like new with a few knicks from track debris. Typical. I can remove all the stickers, too. Comes with smoke tinted shield (Best choice vs. dark smoke) and will have the clear one with it, too... Shield has tear off posts.

Was thinking $175 FIRM as they are on close out for $499...

bayliss2pd1.th.jpg

2) Suomy Spec1R Martin Silver/White: SOLD!!!

3) Suomy Spec1R Eagle in White: SOLD!!!

4) Suomy Spec1R Flower in Metallic Olive: SOLD!!

5) Suomy Gunwind Xaus Replica: SOLD!!

Ok, two guys looking... One at the Martin and one at the Bayliss... So, we'll call those tentative. Anyone interested in the others? Make offers if you think the prices are whack. I think they are pretty fair considering the lids come with two shields and are like new...

i've still got a couple for sale!! oh and i checked the shoei's, my XL suomy fits about the same as a L shoei. can't remember who nick said wanted to know

drew the guy you are looking for is who dey. If you want to bring them over tomorrow night here should be over here for the fight.

• 2 weeks later...
You may want to send that Gunwind Rep. out for inspection just to make sure its "safe" to use, might sell quicker too. If i didnt just buy a new arai I might be interested. Bump for some nice lids tho :D

The Gunwind is perfect shape. Are you talking about the Flower Spec1R? If so, I'm not wasting the energy to send it out and such. The EPS liner doesn't have any indentations and I suspect it would be a fine street helmet. I wouldn't race in it anymore, but I've raced in worse...

Thus, the reason I am willing to let it go cheap. Otherwise, I will scab the parts off it as spares or retire it with my other lids I have that I use in my office...

However, the others are all top shelf and have NEVER seen any impacts whether while wearing them or even as simple as fallin off a shelf or falling off the bike, etc...

My bad, yeah the flower one. It was just a suggestion :D good luck with the sales.

Aaron

No worries. I was just thinking it might make a good street lid. It really comes down to preference as MANY riders are wearing 10 plus year old lids which are actually more unsafe than the damaged Flower one I am selling...

hey lizard, what size shoei would you wear? I know drew had a size difference compared to his suomy. Let me know.

Honestly, a MD fits me perfect. I'm pretty much a MD in everything - Arai, Shoei, Scorpion, Suomy, AGV.... So, not sure if that helps, but let me know... I think Drew doesn't know how to fit a helmet!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, if ANYONE buys two or more lids, I will reduce the prices and throw in a SUOMY gear bag with rollers. They are pretty much UBER rare and hard to come by. Big enough for a suit, two pairs of boots and needed accessories... I think it was $125. It's used, but in great shape.

OR...

If someone buys the Eagle lid at the posted price, I will throw the bag in.

Make offers guys! I have helmets on teh way and no money!!

hey heelie what days do you come into the store (Pony)? I am thinking about potentially picking up one of theses as a spare, however I would have to order a whole new liner as I need small. Would like to see some of them in person as I like a couple of them.

lizard you going to be in columbus any time soon? If the xaus fits, which it should, I would more than likely want it. I noticed you have it priced the lowest any reason why? is it stinky? I think my old lady would might wear a med too so maybe we could take two. I will let you know we will go try some on at the pony