LOADS of Suomy helmets - Size Medium...

Moto-Brian

lizard you going to be in columbus any time soon? If the xaus fits, which it should, I would more than likely want it. I noticed you have it priced the lowest any reason why? is it stinky? I think my old lady would might wear a med too so maybe we could take two. I will let you know we will go try some on at the pony

I'll be down on Tuesday as it looks like right now. It can change and I can let you know.

I can also leave it with Flounder if you know you'll see him soon, etc.

The price is because the Gunwind is the oldest. The clear coat on the top diffuser has peeled a tad. I can get pics - it has nothing to do with the safety of the helmet - just got a little moisture I guess under the valley on each side (typical on Gunwinds...). That's really it. Plus it has a #11 on it so, it kinda is a specialized paint scheme. But I'm a Xaus fan and had to have it...

hey heelie what days do you come into the store (Pony)? I am thinking about potentially picking up one of theses as a spare, however I would have to order a whole new liner as I need small. Would like to see some of them in person as I like a couple of them.

I might be able to get you a small sized set of cheek pads and crown pad. I cannot guarantee that, though. They're cheap...

List has been updated. Eagle, Flower and Xaus have been sold. Deal on gear bag has been dropped, as well due to buyer getting more than one helmet so it is gone, as well. Thanks Nick!!

The other two are still available so shoot me a PM with offers or related.

Drew was wearing his helmet while driving yesterday. Weird.

Yeah but at least he doesnt lean into corners and make acceleration noises like you do while driving your Scion..

You don't???

My Ranger makes throttle blipping sounds, and shifting sounds.

Though I do have to counter lean cause the winshield edge is right where i want to look :mad:

• 3 weeks later...

Bayliss lid is the only one left. I;m keeping the Martin as a spare.

Bayliss is at $175 with three shields. You meet me or I can deliver via USPS for additional $.

Great deal, guys.

(3) shields:

1) Dark Smoke - BRAND NEW

2) Light Smoke

3) Clear

Come get it!

• 4 weeks later...