A+ DTMBrian (Dynotune Motorsports)

TwiztedRabbit

Hey everyone just wanted to give a quick shout out to Brian @ Dynotune Motorsports. I took the Wifes CBR and My R6 over to him today. We needed to get tunes because we bother recently installed exhausts and Bazzaz FI units.

Brian had excellent availablity, we needed to be done before our march trip to Jennings GP in Florida. He got us in very quick...

The weather was well fun. 38ish at a high and spitting rain. We braved the Cold(thanks to a intermitant torpedo heater) and spent 6+ hrs doing both bikes.

Theresa's 2006 Honda CBR600rr IMO took the longest to tune. because he had to build the tables from essentually scratch. She went from 98.2Hp-42.8Tq with the bazzaz basemap to 103.6Hp-44Tq and much more smoothed out powerband

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=15223

My 2008 Yamaha R6 on the other hand decided to be a beotch.. thanks to excellent directions from Bazzaz we had one of the TPS wires hooked up incorrectly and it was reading 100% throttle when closed... we and by we i mean Brian finally figured out the correct wire to TTap..(he even addmitted he wasnt sure at first lol..) anyways I have the Bazzaz Autotune on my bike as well and thanks to that my tuning was a bit more direct. I went from 103.1Hp-41.4Tq with the bazzaz basemap to 113.6Hp-45Tq and again much better powerband and throttle response

dont mine the lack of a seat on mine.. i couldnt fit the superbike tail on my bike with the passengerpegs needed to strap down the bike so.... a towel became the seat

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=15224

now we haven't been able to formally test the bikes, but i will be sure to edit this come march when we are down at the track, but we have no doubts how we these will feel, perform

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

Fail lol. I'm suprized at the top Hp on Theresa's bike. I would have expected at least 105+. We may have to discuss some options if you want to try and gain a little more out of it!

As for tuning, I think I have just about everyone else beat. Somewhere I have pictures from my tuning in Feb/March of 2010 when there was 4+ inches of snow on the ground and temp of around 15 lol. I'm sure Brian hate's me for that still! :(

Hey Brian, not to jack thread to bad but i think i have a problem with my TPS but i am not sure. When at an idle my RPM's fluctuate real bad but only when they want too. I have had multiple opinions on what it could be. Would this be something you can help out with? Just dont know of a good mechanic and really dont want to pay a shop to trial and error and then it still not right. I have already done so once.