Bowling Green anyone?

jtjohns

Grammar lesson for the day:

Did you know "motorcycle" is one word? Thus, the "C" shouldn't be capitalized.

The grammar police strike again... It's cool though, I got busted yesterday for overlooking some capitalization. The devil (or I guess Satan - in this case) is always in the details. :p

I'm just a little disappointed he didn't mention anything about Ace HardEware in that thread.

Here is a pic anyways:

l_d5aff504f885a90eb813d432c66f9f88.jpg

He's the one in front aiming the hose. His name is David and he's 23. He's a firefighter and emergency dispatcher. He also does EMT runs. He's working on being a nurse of all things. Hahaha! I'm proud of my little bro.

He's the one in front aiming the hose. His name is David and he's 23. He's a firefighter and emergency dispatcher. He also does EMT runs. He's working on being a nurse of all things. Hahaha! I'm proud of my little bro.

Nurses BANK dude! I was considering one before, but clinicals are full time and I have to work 8 hours. So, 16.5 hours (.5 considering lunch), plus study time. Maybe 2-3 hours all week long. Wasn't happening. Wish though, I wish.

Nurses BANK dude! I was considering one before, but clinicals are full time and I have to work 8 hours. So, 16.5 hours (.5 considering lunch), plus study time. Maybe 2-3 hours all week long. Wasn't happening. Wish though, I wish.

He enjoys helping people. He's going to keep doing the firefighter/emt thing as well. He's nuts. But he's my little brother.

• 1 month later...
Hey folxes, I'm down in BG and looking for some people to ride with. Anybody ever come this way?

I'm about 20 minutes south of you. Shoot me a PM if 'ya wanna ride some time

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MotoGP Tix
Hey folxes, I'm down in BG and looking for some people to ride with. Anybody ever come this way?

I always wondered if this guy came back to check his thread ..

As far as I know he didnt join TSBR / TMCF..

Anyways.. Welcome to all NWO riders..

• 1 month later...
Pics of said brother?

Age of said brother?

Name of said brother?

:D

Why? You interested? He's straight, and taken. Sorry man.

You're in luck Nick....Looks like he knows how to handle a hose!!! :lol:

l_d5aff504f885a90eb813d432c66f9f88.jpg

• 9 months later...