Moto Series

JazzMotorsports

Steve's the last person you should be worried about. The guy you should be scared of has a name that starts with "B".....and he's old so you know he's fast.

:D

Theres a difference between close competition and getting nuked. You went with Nuked... :p But luckily we are all novices where as "B", Neyra, Wrobel, and the others are experts.

Theres a difference between close competition and getting nuked. You went with Nuked... :p But luckily we are all novices where as "B", Neyra, Wrobel, and the others are experts.

You're not fooling me! You ran mid 30's at Mid-O and with that I'd suspect you'd run single digits at Beaver and low teens at Nelsons.

Just when Craig gets all pumped up with a 2nd place season finish the real competition is showing up this year and his hopes of a repeat just keep getting smaller and smaller like his Asian friend. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised no one has volunteered idea's yet. Its easy to say cash, but we all know that nearly impossible.

1) Offering Fuel/Lodging expenses for riders.

2) Dealer Cost or Near cost for parts/Accessories for Race-bike Only! Requirement to have Sponsorship logo on Bike.

3) Riders receive lower cost gear for free. (Gloves, boots etc) to show sponsorship, with logo's added to bike or preferably to gear provided.

4) Umbrella Girls for waiting :D

Edited by SJC1000rr

I was thinking of a tiered payout for podiums with jazz stickers

all payouts would be in gift cards and you could use one per order.

$100 for first, $50 2nd, $25 3rd.

anyone that wants to rep us will get racer discounts on parts all season if you send me a pic of your bike with the jazz sticker on it.

more details to come next week

That's a really good payout for sure. Would it be in the form of a check or credits towards being used at the shop?

I'd say pay certain classes and some of the solos. I'd avoid the endurance stuff and focus on the solos with the idea that teams run the endurance and they are multiple riders. If it is cash, then sure. If certs, no. The reason being is that multiple riders want a cut. Solos are single riders running that time.

I'd be into running decals for that kind of payout.