WTS Dell Studio 17 (1737)

Steve Butters

blew my gun fund on a new laptop so im selling this one.

bought new in 09

heres the specs

http://www.kokeytechnology.com/gadgets/laptops-notebooks/dell-studio-1737-17-core-2-duo-2ghz-entertainment-notebook-full-specs/

great computer but has some issues

1. biggest problem is a loose hinge...causes the screen to flop around - has about an inch of play...nothing major, still highly usable...has caused some plastic pieces to crack near hinge...tightening screws has helped it, but they need loctite or something because they keep coming loose

2. t key is broken...still have key and plunger, the clip that holds it on is broke...simple fix, but the key still works so i havent gotten around to it

3. has some scratches and stuff...its 3 years old and heavily used

nothing wrong with screen at all, and everything on it operates great...comes with vista and office suite...im actually using it now since i have to do some homework tonight and my other isnt setup yet

$200

theyre going for like 500 on craigslist...i paid 1800 with all the options it has...i feel like 200 is a good price judging by other ones i see for sale

only got a new one because i wanted something smaller and more portable since i take it everywhere...and i was just ready for an upgrade...samsung series 7 caught my eye lol

IMG_20120201_205158.jpg

IMG_20120201_205208.jpg

IMG_20120201_205229.jpg

Edited by Steve Butters