Suzuki announces crazy financing incentives

Iron Pony

so did this work as well as suzuki hoped? or are they still filling warehouses with unsold 3 and 4 year old models?

OK, not getting defensive here, but Suzuki might be in the best shape of any manufacturer as far as being sold out of non current models. Remember 2010 when they didn't bring but a few bikes into the country? The reason to do that was to clean up their inventory and prepare for a few years later. (basically now)

We sold our last 2011 GSXR on Saturday, I think it might have been our last 2011 Suzuki. We have several awesome 2012 Suzukis in stock and ready to go......still Zero% for 60 months WAC.

Edited by Iron Pony

The threads are a lot more fun when one DOES get defensive. Seriously. I mean, REALLY tweaked over basically nothing. Just for future reference.

;)

Lol.....that's just not me man...I've got love for everyone on two wheels.

but I get your point......drama = entertainment.

I wasn't trying to cause drama,(my apologies if it came off that way) I was just looking for little bikes for the S.O. and there are dozens of 08,09,10,11 gz 250's laying around unsold... maybe it's not indicative of the rest of their line, but there are tons of these little things around, once i find one for some pocket lint i'll grab her one.

thanks for answering my question though.

Edited by magley64

• 2 weeks later...

Suzuki has extended this promo until May 31st.

ZERO percent for 60 months W.A.C.

Pretty amazing terms for motorcycles, basically unheard of.

0% really changes things when crunching the numbers. You might be able to get a newer or larger bike than expected when the finacial burden of interest is eliminated.

Come by Pony Powersports and let's take a look at what Suzuki is perfect for you.