FS: Traditions .50cal Muzzleloader

Carwhore

This gun has NEVER been fired. I've had it for a few years, received from my moms ex-husband. I don't deer hunt and this just doesn't do anything for me. fiber optic sights, 209 primer, bolt gun.

$95

New they're $199.

a47767e7.jpg

6d6141a2.jpg

5667ed79.jpg

9f9af00b.jpg

3f9322ad.jpg

24cac3e4.jpg

Edited by Carwhore

if "in line" means the 209 primer or percussion cap is directly behind the end of the barrel and the hammer or firing pin that smacks the percussion cap or 209 primer is directly behind the barrel, "in line" with it, then yes. I had the percussion cap version.

if "in line" means the 209 primer or percussion cap is directly behind the end of the barrel and the hammer or firing pin that smacks the percussion cap or 209 primer is directly behind the barrel, "in line" with it, then yes. I had the percussion cap version.

Thank you sir, that is the answer i was looking for.

Thank you sir, that is the answer i was looking for.

I was never 100% sure that's what people meant when they said in-line. You don't see much of anyhting but in-lines any more. They should just say "is it civil war style".

I was never 100% sure that's what people meant when they said in-line. You don't see much of anyhting but in-lines any more. They should just say "is it civil war style".

Exactly how I feel.......I like the days when you were only asked "flintlock or percussion?" ;)