Obama pulls combat pay

grapesmuggler27

NOT TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slanted story.

The old way paid a 'soldier' an entire month of the benefits, with only 1 day served "in country."

The new way pro-rates for days "in country."

If Sgt Slaughter deploys to Afghanistan for 12 months and 15 days, he will now receive Imminent Danger Pay IDP(combat pay) for 12 months and 15 days. Versus the old ways of being paid Imminent Danger Pay for 13 months.

I think this is very fair.

+1

Although I think there are 1,00 better places to cut.

I've heard black guys have enormous cocks. Try to not choke on it' date=' drc.[/quote']

+1,000

He sure does seem to be on his knees worshiping "the great one". Did get a pair of hope and change knee pads?

Did Obama start another war in lybia? Yes

Did Bush make the deal for troop withdraws? Yes

Is Obama a Marxist? Yes

End of story!

Oh and don't drag you teeth when you get that thrill up your leg! Is the teleprompter in the room when you service "the great one"? Does it tell him when to moan or say "oh that's it":?

You guys really seem to be fixated on black cock.What's up with that?

Still waiting for those Bush/Chaney successes.

do you faint after he ejaculates in your mouth? Any stains on your white dress? Maybe you could start a line of purses and handbags, like Lewinsky!

:lol:

No matter how you look at it, Obama is cutting money in the wrong places, great idea to take money away from VERY under paid military familes. I remember when I was in the military there were families of 3 were able to get food stamps. So every dollar we take out of military members pockets is a huge deal. I dont care if it is $1 or $225

It was a blue dress if you remember right.

Oh well,I might as well log off,it could be a long time waiting for a Bush/Chaney success.

I hope you guys have fun fantasizing about your commander-in-chief's cock.

Hey now, I don't claim him as my commander on chief! I agree bush was a scumbag, and yet I think he is leaps and bounds above the annoited one! I was against the war in iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran from the start. I was never a bush fan boy. At least Bush didn't bow to foreign leaders! Bush didn't pass an unconstitutional health care mandate. He did violate the constitution by going around Congress and bailing out auto makers. How about Obama's unconstitutional war in Libya? For all the complaints about Bush's golf and vacations why aren't the same people outraged about Obama doing the same or worse?

Shall I continue?