Music Game

Jst2fst

Ok, so I thought about doing a thread where you make your favorite bands or artists into a short or long story. Pretty much simple so here we go. You can go back and add to your previous post as well add new ones as you listen to new artists. Try and put the artists or band in Bold so we can see who and what you listen to. Hope this gets interesting. Their is not limit on how long or short they have to be just make it good.

Today I was Underoath in courtfor punching an Usher at the new movie theater. I was there with some friends watching A Day to Remember and apparently we caused fuss with a guy named Rob Zombie. One of the ushers came over to see what the problem was. We said one of my guys got hit with a Slipknot from that guy up front.

Sorry for the short example but this is what I was thinking how it would go. I'll add to mine later when I'm not on break. Enjoy and I hope to see some creative ones.

Having Suicidal Tendicies and feeling Down ihop in my Pantera to relax. While i let out the Clutch the car screams off the road. Now im heading toward a Blue oyster cult sacrficing a Def Leopard. Before i can hit the Killswitch Engage they throw up there Guns -n- Roses and get out of the way. As i Kris Kross out of control and my Heart beating faster im going to end this story because its going nowhere.