yall ever see one of these? paracord guys check this out.

cOoTeR

Went to a gun show down here and a few people were selling these. I thought they were pretty cool so I bought one for me and one for my wife. I've always wanted a slapjack but couldn't find one for a good price in decent shape. Basically this is a ball bearing that's approximately 1" in diameter woven into a slapjack with paracord. It's slightly impractical as a key chain but throw some keys on it makes it look like less of a weapon so you don't frighten people.

picture.php?albumid=1404&pictureid=15317&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=1404&pictureid=15318&thumb=1

Edited by cOoTeR
bad spelling

Went to a gun show down here and a few people were selling these. I thought they were pretty cool so I bought one for me and one for my wife. I've always wanted a slapjack but couldn't find one for a good price in decent shape. Basically this is a ball bearing that's approximately 1" in diameter woven into a slapjack with paracord. It's slightly impractical as a key chain but throw some keys on it makes it look like less of a weapon so you don't frighten people.

picture.php?albumid=1404&pictureid=15317&thumb=1

picture.php?albumid=1404&pictureid=15318&thumb=1

Looks like a key chain with a Monkeys fist on the end.....could you get the pics any smaller?

Looks like a key chain with a Monkeys fist on the end.....could you get the pics any smaller?

Nope can't make em bigger either. Sorry they are uploaded from my phone because I don't have internet.