fuel issue??

michael

Hi I have my Honda shadow I just bought at the end of January rode it a couple times when it was 45°+ it has a hyper charger and when I'm slowly increasing throttle it feels like its going to bog down like its not getting gas. If I actually get on it it seems fine though... previous owner said when he put the hyper charger on he had the carbs re-jetted...any ideas or tips?

Nope don't have any hesitation that I notice. I've never worked on a motorcycle yet the only thing I.could think of was maybe changing plugs. Closest shop to me is thiells wheels and they are just plain expensive for any kind of labor

Sounds like float height issue or needle clip position.

Verify the brand of jet kit installed, and find a qualified person to check the setup.

The best would be find someone on this site close to you, that has the knowledge to help diagnose and fix the problem...there are many qualified persons here to help.

Rocky Jacobs, works out of his garage over by Tiffin. He is on the same road as the SVR MX track. He seem's like a pretty decent guy, and I've personally only heard good things about his work. oldmxrider@woh.rr.com is his e-mail, I may have his phone number around too if you want it.