Shooters: Range deal (??)

YSR_Racer_99

But training is training Holly. If all that is included for 25 bucks its kinda worth it. Granted I'm sure the class isn't going to be a Front Sight academy, MAG 40, or Crusader weaponry course but its still training. I'm always looking to learn from different people. If you can take even little things away from a training course and add that to your overall knowledge and skill its worth it.

Edited by kawi kid

There are plenty of reasons to shoot a gun that won't land you on the next episode of 60 Minutes.

Don't believe us? Then try out today's deal and visit the experts at Campbells Firearms Training and

Gun Accessories, where you can choose from one of three options: a handgun target package that

includes training, a gun rental, goggles, earplugs, ammo, and four targets -- all for $25 (regularly

$50). Pay $50 for a CCW Handgun Training Class (a $100 value), or net a four-hour advanced

concealed and carry course for $100 (a $200 value). With several years of experience, the trainers

will make sure that you stay safe and have fun during your lesson. Dayton isn't filled with all the

dangers of big-city life, but there's still the chance of an escaped zoo animal ending up in your

backyard -- why not be prepared?

I found the fine print.

I was going to do the ELR (Extreme Long Range) match this weekend (1000-2350 yards) but Im going to coyote hunt instead.

I would suggest taking your M1 to the range and sighting it in then heading out to TVP to get learn the rifle, get DOPE and then shoot the short course match (<600 yards) with irons or if you scope it, the regular matches (175-1165 yards).

I might try making it down there this year now that I have the 30-06. My scope will be under powered. But it would still be fun to try the longer shots.

Ive shot 1 mile with 10X. You'll be fine and probably be surprised at what magnification scope you can use vs what you think you need.